Product Line: Air-Insulated Switchgear for Secondary Distribution
Modular Switchboard up to 24 kV
security SET C13100
set LV connection pour ION 7650
Door L750mm DM2 et DM1 wi thermographic windows
3 Fuses Fusarc 16A 12-24KV
3 cables HTA 50mm2, L=10m, EUIC/CSD, crimped 2 extremities
3 cables HTA 50mm2, L=8m, EUIC/EUIC, crimped 1 extremity
Flair 578, 3 Tores, connection tores, BVE, PPACS, connection U
Modular Switchboard 36 kV
Range composed of metal-enclosed switchgear modular units up to 36 kV, easily adaptable to your specific requirements:
- containing fixed circuit breaker using SF6 breaking technology, switch-disconnector and fuse-switch
- rated current 630 and 1250 A
- short-circuit current up to 25 kA
- internal arc withstand (up to 16 kA/1s)
Control, monitoring and protection devices:providing protection of your installations, continuity of electrical supply and reducing downtime
- Sepam relays
- a range designed with telecontrol in mind
- Flair fault passage indicator
Extending your possibilities
The SM6 range is a comprehensive and upgradable offer of highly reliable Air Isulated modular units for all your MV secondary underground distribution application.
Combining flexibility to simplicity of installation and operation, SM6 is a concentrated of Schneider Electric’s know-how.
- MV section in MV/LV transformer substations in public distribution systems.
- MV consumer or distribution substations from 25 to 36 kV.
Product details at: Catalog