Programming Software for GLOFA series GMWIN is a software tool to write a program and debug for all type of GLOFA PLC. Its international standard language (LD, IL, SFC) and convenient user interface make programming and debugging more simple and convenient.
GMWIN is the software tool that programs and debugs for all GLOFA-GM PLC series. GMWIN is capable of editing, debugging multi programs simultaneously and providing the simulation function to maximize the user convenience. And users can select the most easily applicable language for the system among various program languages such as LD, SFC, IL. It is possible to program easily and conveniently using symbols and to assign the memory of the program variables automatically or by user designation. And using various programs contained in the PLC system, users can make a program and test it easily and conveniently.
- Supports the international language (IEC61131-3)
IL, LD, SFC
- Supports Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
- Simulation Program test and debugging without PLC
- Editing, monitoring, debugging using symbol and variable name
- Automatic memory allocation support
Compiler sets a variable location automatically
- Optimization (PLC code) by compiler method
- User-defined function/function block support
Connection with PLC
- Intel compatible PC (Intel 486 or later)
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
- Video adapter (VGA or later)
- Mouse/Printer compatible with Windows
- 16M RAM and 30M free hard disk space
Connection with PLC
- To connect GMWIN to PLC, it is required to determine 2 options – Method of Connection and Depth of Connection – in advance. For Method of Connection, there are 5 modes; connection by RS-232C, connection by modem, connection by communication module (GLOFA Fnet/Mnet for PC), connection by network (Ethernet), connection by USB and for Depth of Connection, there are 3 steps; local connection, remote 1 and remote 2. Connection option is available to set by selecting menu [Project]-[Option].